RBL is the ONLY firm in County Laois that specialises in all aspects of commercial property work. This is a very technical field requiring in depth knowledge and advice not just in landlord and tenant matters but in terms of local and national business practices and property values
The emphasis in this firm is about quality through our service and advice. We want clients to appreciate our attention to detail and the value for money we provide throughout each project we are given. As a result RBL Estates is the leading firm in County Laois when it comes to Commercial Property Sales and Leasing and of course in all matters concerning Landlord & Tenant valuation work and advice.
Underpinning our work is the attention paid to qualifications, proper compliance with regulatory requirements and ongoing professional development and experience.
RBL Estates was started in 1999 and is owned and managed by Andrew Cremin
QUALIFICATIONS & STANDARDS:
- An Honours Degree Graduate: BSc (Hons) Prop ASSOC SCSI RICS CIPS – a Bachelor of Science Honours Degree in Property Studies. (BSc Prop) 2004.
- Valuer Surveyor (Valuer of Commercial, Land & Residential property)
-The International Red Book Valuer standards are applied to all valuation reports we produce. This is now a minimum industry standard with most institutions and public bodies.
- A RICS Registered Valuer
- A Commercial Agency Surveyor
- A Certified International Property Specialist CIPS (2006)
– Residential Property & Finance Advisor, France (Cote D’Azur). We stick to what we’re good at and confine our property advice to the Nice Cote D’Azur region and relationships with only a small number of trusted locally based agents. Mortgage advice and our relationships with lending institutions can apply to any part of France.
Andrew Cremin & CFS Ltd are licensed by the Property Services Regulatory Authority to undertake property services in all categories as follows:
A: Auction of Land
B: Purchase or Sale of Land
C: Letting of Land
D: Property Management Services
Licence Number – 001698 – 001969
Associate member with Society of Chartered Surveyors of Ireland (SCSI).
Associate member with Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors. (RICS).
Member of IAVI prior to its merger with SCSI.
MATTERS OF INTEREST
- I have 25 years experience in Branch Banking (EBS) as a former Branch Manager and subsequently a former Tied Branch Agent in Laois up until 2014.
- We have provided an advisory service for Property Mortgage Finance in France.
- I am a past board member & president of Laois Chamber of Commerce.(2009 – 2010).
- As Chamber president a founding member of the committee which finalised and arranged the Twinning of Laois with the City of Montebelluna in the Venetto Region of Northern Italy. I continue to assist with a variety of business or social introductions in Montebelluna for anyone requiring assistance there.
- Past President of Rotary Club Portlaoise. (2014 – 2016). Rotary is a worldwide service organisation and as such we have access to a worldwide business and social network.
- Assistant District Governor Rotary Ireland.
The company is owned and managed by Andrew Cremin BSc (Hons) property ASSOC SCSI RICS MIAVI, a qualified valuer surveyor since 2002 who holds an honours degree in property studies and is also an associate member of the society of chartered surveyors in Ireland, just recently merged with the Irish Auctioneers & Valuers Institute (IAVI).
Andrew is also a certified international property advisor (CIPS) with particular expertise in the French market.
Our expertise include Commercial Professional Services, focusing on:
- Development Land feasibility & Appraisal
- Commercial Property Acquisition
- Disposal & Letting
- Rent Reviews
- New Home Development
- Marketing & Sales
- Residential & Commercial Property Finance
- The firm’s French Property Specialist.