Sold €185,000 - Property for Sale, Residential
- The ground floor of this home consists of a fitted kitchen, dining room and sun room which is designed in an open plan layout. A utility room, bathroom, bedroom, reception room and office complete the layout of the ground floor.
- The sun room has a south, south west and west aspect at that end of the house with the sun therefore setting over the rear lawns. It is decorated in timber flooring and pine timber ceiling.
- The kitchen is fully tiled and well equipped with fitted units such as a larder press and has a built in Stanley Range Aga cooker in a brick surround hearth.
- The sitting room is carpeted and accessed from hallway through double semi solid and glazed bevelled glass doors. The additional feature of this room is a solid fuel fireplace with varnished timber mantle. It is currently fitted for a feature cast iron stove fire as in the photograph. Note however, the stove presently in situ is not included in the sale.
- Additional rooms include the Bathroom/lavatory, a large office and a bedroom at the rear of the house.
- The entire of the ground floor is finished in timber flooring and/or carpet. The entrance hallway is decorated in painted wide timber flooring.
- The first floor of the house has a timber floored landing with carpeted bedrooms. There is a master bedroom and two other bedrooms, a toilet/shower room and hot press.
- Around the exterior of the house, there is a rear enclosed garden with a stone patio for outdoor garden furniture and cooking. There are ornamental trees complemented by low maintenance hedgerow, beds and shrubbery.
- The front lawn is adorned with ground lighting while the driveway winds around the front, side and rear of the house and is covered in a loose decorative stone surface.
While every care is taken in preparing these particulars, the firm do not hold themselves responsible for any inaccuracy in the particulars & terms of the property referred to. These details are given in good faith and we believe them to be correct, but any intending vendor, purchaser or tenant/lessee should not rely on them solely as a statement of fact and must satisfy themselves as to the correctness of each of them. In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail. No person in RBL Estates has any authority to make any representation or warranty in respect of this property. VIEWING - Strictly by appointment with agent